Sunday, August 30, 2009

Before Picture


Hello Hello...

I'm giving this another try...blogging that is. My goal is to keep things short and sweet, so as to not overwhelm myself (which is not very difficult to do these days).

Yesterday I dragged my self and my husband down to the local weight watchers meeting, to once again battle the bulge. I am going to do this...this time. My secret weapon against the muffin top spilling over my jeans; my husband. He is all about numbers and with his help and support I have a good feeling about it. On top of his analytical attitude, he is quite the funny man. After the meeting, he asked me, "So should we take some before pictures?" I gave him a raised eyebrow and informed him that I consider every picture of me, for roughly the last 5 years, a "before picture" and the point of weight watchers is to not have to take or look at any more "before pictures."

So...here is to no more before pictures...Bring on the carrots!!

No comments:

Post a Comment