Monday, May 30, 2011

27

Yesterday I turned 27.  For whatever reason I have always thought 27 was the perfect age... still young but people still take you seriously and most car rental places will rent to you without you having to pay extra (you know, because I rent cars so often).  I have also recently decided that want to be more present for my life, not regretting or reliving the past and not wishing for the future to get here in a hurry.  I think part of being able to successfully be present is to be grateful... so in Honor of my 27th year of life, here are 27 things I am grateful for:

1.  My husband
2.  My son
3.  My family
4.  My friends
5.  My freedom
6.  My education and the opportunity I have to go back to school if I choose
7.  My health
8.  Running water
9.  Hot baths
10.  Chocolate
11.  The beauty of nature, especially trees
12.  A job
13.  That I am able to own a home
14.  That my car is paid off
15.  That I live close to my family
16.  Air conditioning 
17.  Cute shoes
18.  Contacts/eye glasses
19.  That there are good people in the world
20.  Food, all of it
21.  Baby formula, so that when Nolan refused to breast feed, I had another option
22.  My wedding ring
23.  Pain medication
24.  Toe nail polish
25.  Music
26.  TV
27.  Beautiful fabric and stationary

No comments:

Post a Comment