THINGS I KNOW FOR SURE
1. Life is not easy
2. The world needs more honesty
3. Mother's are the protectors of life
4. Sometimes the brave thing to do is give up
5. Contention is like sepsis to the soul
6. I love my husband
7. Being a mom is the very best thing I have ever done
8. Everyone needs a therapist
9. There must be opposition in all things
10. I need to loose weight, mop my floor and organize my office
11. My "mother's intuition" is a lot more exact than I ever expected it to be
12. Less is more
I have done a lot of self reflection lately and I have decided that I am getting rid of my current smart phone and trading it for my old cell phone... no more facebook and internet at the touch of a button. I'm actually going to have to get out my lap top (god forbid) to wast time. I have always thought a simplified life (1 TV in the house, no cable, less stuff) was how I wanted my life to be, and yet I have found myself in the past few years making long lists in my head of material "things I want." No more. I am done accumulating stuff and looking for what's next.
Was that Oprah-y enough?
No comments:
Post a Comment