Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Energy

In the last week or so I have felt surrounded by negative/anxious energy.  It seems to be a cycle... someone brings negative energy to me and I allow myself to absorb it and then in turn that is the type of energy I put out and then it comes back to me, and the cycle continues.  And since I am the one thing I can control in the cycle, I need to filter the energy I allow around me and make a conscious decision to only allow positive energy to flow from me.  I also feel like my lack attention to certain areas in my life have also started to effect my energy, ie the dishes in my sink, my bank account and my weight.  So...New resolve to do better and be better...planning is the key and I think a few minutes of meditation in the morning would also be good for me.

pool side
On a not-so-philosophical note:  I have been making Nolan baby food.  Over the last few days I have made sweet potatoes, yams (yes they are different), asparagus, pears and carrots.  I only have squash left to do.  For about $5 I can make Nolan baby food for about a month and a half!  Granted the little guy only eats 6 table spoons worth per day, so I don't have to make too much for it to go a long way.  It saves us a TON of money, which is nice and I get to feed Nolan fresh food, which makes me feel like I'm not failing as a mother.  He really is the light of my life!    

   

2 comments:

  1. I made baby food for Liam too. I took a side by side picture of gerber green beans compared to my homemade green beans and what a difference! You can tell how processed baby food is. I was hooked after that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am SO impressed! and remember always terra you DO deserve the best, and the includes those you surround yourself with! love ya!

    ReplyDelete