My Manifesto
A public declaration of policy and aims
I will stand up for what is right. I will not make excuses for evil or for those who are engaged in it. I will not support any thing that is destructive, hateful or angry.
I will do all in my power to protect my son and husband from the ills of the word. It is my deepest desire to be the soft place where they fall.
I will love and forgive but I will not accept any form of abuse.
To my words, I add those of individuals more wise:
“Sow a thought and you reap an action; sow an act and you reap a habit; sow a habit and you reap a character; sow a character and you reap a destiny.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.
Trust in Love with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Love, and Love will direct your paths. Proverbs 3, 5-6 (the word Lord replaced with the word Love)
Terra I loved this and on of the quotes you put really hit home for me and is something I've been learning a lot lately. The God grant me serenity one. Thanks for sharing! I really appreciate it and felt inspired! Your love and devotion to your husband and son is such an example to me. Thanks!!
ReplyDelete