Before motherhood, there were days when I felt inadequate and overwhelmed with my to do list. But motherhood has taken those days and magnified their intensity about 100 fold. Today was one of those days... today my arthritis seems to have taken over my ENTIRE body. And I woke up today with a swollen and sore throat... which was just more than I could handle with what I have already been dealing with with my little Nolie-face.
Nolan has been a "spitty baby" since he was 4 months old when I started feeding him formula. I brushed it off trying not to be the neurotic new mom. But after 2 months I brought it up to my doctor who suggested a formula change to the Acid Reflux formula. Which worked for about a month and then the spitting up was back into full swing. Then Nolan not only was spitting up sizable amounts of formula but started spitting up veggies and would cry when he would spit up. I was DONE I was determined to figure out what was going on. The doctor gave us zantac... which has YET to work (its been a week). And because Nolan was still having dirty diapers the doctor said it was probably just a stomach bug. I don't buy that for a second... he has showed NO other signs of being sick or not feeling well. So yesterday late afternoon I started him on a soy formula. Today he has been fussy has spit up twice and has not had a dirty diaper all day. I am an ever-loving mess! I'm sick of my body hurting and I am even MORE sick of my Nolan's body hurting. The doctor is getting another call from me first thing tomorrow. Worrying is exhausting!!
No comments:
Post a Comment