Wednesday, January 25, 2012

So my sister called me yesterday, which does not happen all that often because she is SUPER busy with school and softball and church stuff... and guess what she wants to talk about!  POOP!  lol  I put a status on Facebook yesterday about being covered by a poop volcano (I gagged).  What a mess... but that's what is called to talk about... she didn't just want to laugh at me, she wanted to laugh at me while I listen to her laughing at me.  Nice. LOL 


Today I was blog stalking during nap time and found a post about the Bachelor!  And I wanted to comment SO bad, but I don't really know the girl and though it would be super creepy for me to comment on her blog... so here is what I would have said... First of all, Dear sweet Ben, it is no wonder you are not married.  You keep saying how love and relationships are about diving into the unknown.  I am sorry but that is NOT what relationships are about... and I'm pretty sure that is EXACTLY why people get divorced.  I'm really starting to get irritated with him.  And Courtney, I hated you and then a felt a little bad for you and now I kind of respect you.  Though you are not very nice, you are however, very good at getting what you want...and there is something to be said for that.  Another thing that should be said... you have a weird lip and I hope you go home.  The rest of you... I don't remember your names.  Favorite quote from the couch last night from my husband: "I want to go to bed but I want to see who doesn't get a rose."  hahaha I LOVE HIM!!   

Finally, something is wrong with my ear.  Yesterday I had a HUGE headache and then all of the sudden I couldn't really hear out of my left ear.  As the afternoon progressed I realized that I could still the base sounds VERY well...to the point that it drowned every other sound out.  And if i put the phone to my left ear it sounds like I'm on speaker phone with a bad connection.  I told my mom about it today and she asked what I was going to do.  I told her well i was just hoping it would go away.    

And that my friends is my life... is it as obvious to everyone else, as it is to me why I don't blog that much.  I am boring.  I own it.  And for the most part I prefer it that way, but it would be nice to have something more to talk about besides poop, TV and my physical ailments. 

1 comment: