Saturday, April 16, 2011

I'm still alive...

Well, well, well...
If you have checked my blog in the last year, I must say you have checked it more than I.  Embarrassing!  But alas, here I am again, trying to redeem myself.  I face the dilemma many delinquent bloggers face... recap the last however-many months since the last blog or give it up and move on.  I'll do a little of both:

RECAP
Nick made "life time" at Weight Watcher and I'm still fat
Trina survived back surgery (3 of them)
Tatem has moved to Utah to play softball and go to school
Stopped doing investigations for Child Protective Service
Lost my first pregnancy along with a fallopian tube
Started work at the Child Abuse Hotline
Nick and I survived my second pregnancy
7 months preggers!
Went on a SUPER FUN rafting trip in Moab, UT with my cousin 
Went on a babymoon (kinda like a honeymoon)
4 wheeling
Had a blast decorating for the new baby... Nick worked SO hard on it! 
Nursery!
Celebrated our 2 year anniversary 
Still havin' fun!
Gave birth to an AMAZING little (well, maybe not so little) BOY!  
Proud Daddy!
Took a 12 hour (one way) road trip with my 2 month old and my cousin and her 3 kids... it took us 16 hours
I went back to work, part time (what a blessing!)
Went to the first D-backs game of the season with Kacey and Eddie and the kids (so fun to be able to say that!)

Mommy and her little peanut at Spring Training!
NEW STUFF
I want to start doing Yoga... don't want a large group of people watching me the first time I try it out...I think I'll rent a DVD from the library before I display my "skills" in public
Breastfeeding is completely overwhelming right now... I think I'm giving up, hope I don't regret it
I started teaching preschool, I have one pupil and I look forward to the days she is here
I think I would like to teach more than one child at a time
Nick and I went on a date tonight, it was exactly what I needed
Jen and I went to get our toes done...also, exactly what I needed
Nick's mom watched the little guy for 6 hours... may all good things come her way!
My mom went grocery shopping for me today, THANK YOU!!
I miss Talise
and
My sweet friend Kacey... you are in my thoughts (and prayers)

Long winded and thoughtful right?  hahahaha... This the blog of a mom, a real life, know your limits kind of mom and today (tonight rather) I can only muster "sentences" an English teacher would cringe at.  Maybe next week I'll write in complete sentences.     

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! If you can hang in there with breastfeeding try, I gave up with Heidi around 8 months and totally regret it. I totally understand the feeling of being overwhelmed with it. I hate feeling like a milking machine, and having HUGE tommy-knockers. I am already counting down the months until I am done breastfeeding the twins! Love the pictures of the nursery! So cute!

    ReplyDelete