A blog about me, surviving and thriving in the heat of life and in the heat of the Arizona Desert
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Cheaters can Prosper...If it isn't Really Cheating
I love to cheat, when it comes to dieting, that is. It appears most of you know, how the Weight Watchers program works, food is rated on a point system based on the number of calories, fat and fiber it contains and based on your age, weight and lifestyle you are granted a certian number of points per day. Not as complicated as it seems. Anyway, I find myself eating and entire day's worth of points and not leaving room for desert, and God forbid I not have desert for an entire day. So last week after gaining weight, I decided to start smaller so I still feel like I can cheat, without ACTUALLY cheating....and, IT WORKED!! I have lost a total of 5 lbs. Nothing like my husband's 26.2 lbs but apparently I'm more of a mental case. So here's to another week of melting the pounds away....in Mesa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment