Friday, June 17, 2011

Picture Post

This is what we've been up to... 

Brooke graduated from ASU!!! 

Grandpa's 80th Birthday Party!

Uncle Andrew helping Nolan snag some of grandpa's baloons

Watching TV, a favorite pass time for all

Mommy left daddy and Nolan for a girls weekend to Moab, UT

hahaha!  my mom trying to be as goofy as me... we really let our hair down when its just the ladies!

Nolan has apparently kicked Trina out of her bed...sorry Trin

I'm taking care of my cousin's 3 kids for the summer... the pool is a favorite pass time of ours!

Tatem came home from school for a few weeks.  This was her last day at home and she didn't want to get in the pool... so I pushed her ... Nolan needed some Antie Tatem time.

Mom, Ta and Soph doing the swim train!

 
Oh and Brianna was also being stubborn about getting in, so I helped her in too... Nolan enjoyed it!


1 comment:

  1. Where have i been?!?! i love love LOVE these pictures! I can't wait to come and visit soon!!

    ReplyDelete