Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I'm not Catholic ...

But I think every blog I have read today has been a "confession post" so I'll do some confessing of my own...

1.  I love to swear (how trashy is that?)
2.  I believe in Karma AND that no good deed goes unpunished
3.  Things have been working out so well... I worry sometimes that the bottom is about to drop out from under me.
4.  Most days I drink more diet coke than I do water
5.  Nolan LOVES TV and I let him watch way too much of it (at least they are PBS shows right?)
6.  The older I get the more irritated and unforgiving I am with inconsiderate and selfish people.
7.  I am embarrassed to say I live in Arizona
8.  I get frustrated when Nolan only takes a 30 min nap and at the end of the day I am overwhelmed with guilt that I felt anything but grateful that I get to take care of him during the day.
9.  I rock Nolan to sleep every night and nap time even though my pediatrician says to put him down before he is fully asleep... and that is ONE thing I don't feel guilty about. 
10.  I have like A MILLION projects started that I may never finish 
11.  I don't like to send food back at restaurants because I truly believe that the server will spit in it.
 

Whoa okay that's enough... I won't get too carried away here.  But there ya go... some of my dirty little secrets. ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment