Thursday, September 29, 2011

pain puke and friends


I feel like I have been in a funk lately… mostly because my back has been hurting A LOT.  Most mornings for the last 2 weeks it has been very painful to walk.  When my back hurts it just makes everything more difficult; cleaning, holding babies, sleeping, being kind, having patience, sitting, standing, walking… EVERYTHING!  I HATE taking medication but I don’t know what else to do because stretching is JUST not cutting it.


Puke!  I am SO sick of puke!  Today I made an appointment for Nolan to see a gastrointestinal doctor.  I feel so bad for my sweet baby, it cannot be fun to spit up EVERTHING.  I have stopped giving him cheerios (which he LOVES) because I can tell it hurts him when they come back up.  Of lesser concern, but none the less… I am SO sick of following him around with a wet rag and STILL stepping in puke at the end of the day.  I have called the doctor a minimum of once a week for the two month and if the triage nurse (who is so sweet and kind) asks me ONE MORE TIME if I am using the acid reflux formula… I am going to scream!!


I also have decided that despite my fear of allowing drama into my life, I need a new friend that lives near me.  I have some amazing friends, however we are currently far apart and sometimes I just need someone to go to coffee with…it’s just not the same over the phone.  I have been going back and forth about this for a few weeks.  It seems like people just don’t have their heads screwed on right or have very different values…or both.  So, we’ll see how it goes!    

No comments:

Post a Comment