Monday, October 17, 2011

Nothing to say

I have nothing to say... either its too boring to bother posting or writing about or it's negative and I don't want to put that kind of energy out into the world because I certainly don't want to back.  But I worry that if I get out of the habit of writing I won't bother with it when I DO have something to say.  So unless you would like to be board to tears, you may stop reading... NOW.

Today I laid in bed for 10 min thinking, I need to get up so I can straighten up the house a bit before my little daycare kiddo showed up. Finally I got up and scurried around the house straightening things a bit, and then Nolan woke up.  Usually I have a few minutes before Nolan gets mad that he is in bed and not eating... he usually will have a chat with himself and play with his giraffe... but not today.  So I got him from bed, changed his diaper and got him in his high chair as fast as I could so as to avoid a complete morning melt down.  After he ate the his fruit pure, I put some cereal puffs and yogurt melts on his tray so I could get a few more things done.  Then my little daycare kiddo came... happy as could be!  He was content and Nolan was happy and playing so I quick jumped in the shower.  I have MASTERED the 3.5 min shower!  They key is to start while its cold... waiting for the water to warm up just takes too much time.  Then my little day care baby was hungry... and taking a page of Nolan's book, started yelling at me to hurry up!  hahaha, boys, they don't play when it comes to their food!  He was a good little eater and then I started getting things ready and packed up for our trip to the Zoo!  After that I made sure everyone had a fresh diapie and then got the kiddies in the car and we were off!!  Amazing that something that takes 2 sentences to describe takes a SOLID hour to accomplish!  Nolan was kinda fussy the whole trip, until we got to the parking lot of the Zoo, at which time he decided he would go ahead and take a nap.  My day care baby, much better behaved, he fell asleep early on during the car ride.  So I parked the car and proceeded to pack the double stroller that I recently got and let the kids sleep in the car (with is running mind you because in Arizona, it is still 100 friggin' degrees in October!).  Our besties, Kacey and her baby Luke arrived shortly thereafter so I woke up the babies, got them in the stroller, sprayed us all down with sun screen, and made sure everyone had their hats on.  Kacey and I strolled and chatted, fed the babies, I changed 2 diapers on my lap, saw some animals, ate some lunch and then we decided it really is crazy to spend more than 2 hours in this heat... and the babies looked tired.  So we said our goodbyes and unpacked the stroller and got everyone in their car seats.  Drove home, took the long way since both boys were again asleep.  Got home, they both woke up in good moods (yay for happy babies)!  They played and stretched then time for both boys to eat again, which can get tricky.  They key is to feed one of them a half hour early and other one on schedule, then no one gets pissed that the other one is eating and they aren't!  Like I said, boys don't play when it comes to food.  Then the boys both got new diapers and resumed play time.  Then my little day care guy's mommy came over and we chatted for a bit and showed off recent pics of her little guy... SO CUTE.  While I looked through them I made a mental note that I NEED to get some scheduled for Nolan.  So after they left I gathered things together to go to my parents' house to make dinner.  Drove over there and talked to my dad for about an hour then went to say hi to my mom.  Handed Nolan off to her so I could start dinner.  I made homemade pizza and for some reason the recipe I used did NOT have the right ratios and ended up having to add a TON more flour than it called for... I'm just glad  know enough about bread making to know how much flour is enough by how it feels.  We all enjoyed the pizzas.  Then we drove home. I got Nolan to bed and started washing the cloth diapers, got some ice cream and sat down with the remote and my laptop.  I started feeling guilty about not blogging for 2 weeks, and so, here I am... blogging about "my nothing" which now that I take a look at it....it doesn't feel so much like nothing.     

No comments:

Post a Comment