Awww, once again I am experiencing the "joys" of pregnancy. Actually I can't even, in good conscience complain, because compared to my last two pregnancies this one has been a WALK IN THE FRIGGING PARK!!! The very small amount of morning sickness I experienced has now passed. No random sobbing and overly emotional reactions to EVERYTHING... it's been nice. That being said, I have a feeling this little one is going to give us a run for our money when she's on the outside. Yes, I said SHE... not because the ultrasounds have given us a reason to think its a girl, just because I'm the mom and I just have a feeling... and spunky little girl is coming through loud and clear on the mommy intuition channel. So I have been thinking of spunky girl names, and this is what I have so far...
Mollie
Maggy
Violet
Stormey
Macie
Rubie
Trudy
My favorite is Trudy, but Nick has yet to sign off of it. I'll keep trying to talk him into it! Oh, and new baby Gailfus will be on the outside in October! Can't wait!
Yay for Baby Gailfus!!! We need more girls ... so here is to hoping that your intuition is right on! This is Amy Soto btw. :)
ReplyDeleteI vote Mollie! Does that count?? lol Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteIt totally counts!! I'm keeping a tally sheet! thank you! and I LOVE your blog!
ReplyDelete