A blog about me, surviving and thriving in the heat of life and in the heat of the Arizona Desert
Thursday, September 10, 2009
A New Resolve...already
The battle rages on, the battle of the bulge that is. I find myself fantasizing about a particular greek salad I love, Chipolte burrito bowls, burgers, and fries with melted cheese and ranch dressing... and yet I'm surprised when I step on the weight watchers scale, and I've lost less than two pounds and in two weeks. Does just thinking about food these days add calories to your day? My husband on the other hand, well I'm not sure if I'm more proud or more jealous of his ten pound loss. But I do know that most of all, I am proud of him. I admire his self control and hope that it will rub off on me, and soon. He does inspire me to be better, and I have more resolve to do just that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are in the BLOGGING WORLD! i am so so excited! and look at you two, on the weight loss train! i am really jealous! is weight watchers worth it? really it works??
ReplyDelete